We look for talented individuals who will continue our tradition of excellence, integrity and high-quality client service. We welcome candidates interested in joining a firm that demands the very best from its staff, and we provide the tools to help them meet that challenge. The firm employs over 350 staff members across numerous departments. Nonlegal positions are compensated commensurate with level of skill and experience. All inquiries are handled in confidence. Potential candidates should submit a written application, including a resume.
New York Office
- Operate Xerox and Canon high volume copiers.
- Perform quality control checks of assigned projects.
- Perform equipment maintenance as needed.
- Operate various types of binding equipment (velobind, GBC, wire).
- Work with PC software (Word, Outlook Email, Adobe Reader).
- Perform department maintenance (lift boxes, move and stock paper, clean workspaces).
- Hours are Monday-Friday / 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Law firm, PC and Microsoft experience a plus.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
Office Services Coordinator
Kramer Levin Naftalis and Frankel’s Menlo Park office is currently seeking an experienced, full time office services coordinator.
- Maintain Supply inventory – Orders, receives and stores supplies in supply room and kitchens.
- Stock and clean supply room and kitchens daily.
- Sorting and delivery of mail.
- Preparing and delivering packages to Federal Express – must have a car.
- Set up offices for new and visiting attorneys.
- Photocopying, scanning and binding legal documents.
- Conference room/kitchen set up and cleaning before and after meetings and parties.
- Working with IT department trouble shooting computer problems, which will sometimes
- require you to come in early and/or stay late.
- Preparing vendor reimbursement requests.
- Relieve receptionist for lunch and breaks.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of office services experience, preferably with a law firm.
- Candidate will frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift or move between 50-100 pounds.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Strong copy, scanning and binding skills.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine and Federal Express.
To Apply/Contact Information
Cindy B. Arnold
Managing Director, Chief Human Resources Officer
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP is an equal opportunity employer; the firm actively seeks diversity among its staff. The firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical handicap or disability, age, citizenship status, alienage, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression or any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law.