Reid Feldman advises clients in corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions; financial and banking matters, including corporate finance, structured finance, advice to fiduciaries and trust structures; insurance and reinsurance matters, including coverage issues, treaties, alternative risk transfer and regulatory matters; advice to individual clients and family offices; and litigation and arbitration, including litigation on financial matters, commercial disputes, insolvencies, and insurance/reinsurance claims and arbitrations.
Reid Feldman is ranked by Legal 500 Paris 2017 and 2018 in Commercial and Corporate Litigation (Band 4): Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP's team is 'clear and efficient'. The firm is acclaimed by major French banks for its banking litigation and regulatory expertise. Among other cases, it advises on 'toxic products' matters. The firm also handles commercial and construction litigation. Reid Feldman, Marie-Christine Fournier-Gille and Dominique Penin are also recommended.
Reid was ranked by IFLR 1000 2017 in Banking, praised for being “very easy to work with, knowledgeable and proactive.” He was also ranked by IFLR 1000 2014 in Mergers & Acquisitions for participating in the firm’s parallel practices in banking, competition and constitutional law.
He is quoted in the 4* band (max 5*) in Speciality litigation, including construction and insurance, and is ranked in the 1* band (max 5*) International Arbitration as well as in the 3* band (max 5*) in Mergers & Acquisitions < 200€M rankings released by Option Droit & Affaires (2018).
Reid is ranked with a strong reputation (forte notoriété) in Acquisition finance; in Insurance/Reinsurance Regulatory and in Securitization; Industrial Risks; with a highly regarded practice (pratique réputée) in M&A, Product Liability Litigation; with a valuable practice (pratique de qualité) in Arbitration. (Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit 2018).
Reid is ranked as leading practitioner in M&A and Governance by Who’s Who Legal France 2018.
- J.D., Yale Law School, (member of Yale Law Journal)
- M.Litt., Oxford University, England
- B.A., Columbia University
District of Columbia
- American Bar Association: Mergers & Acquisitions Committee (Chair, European Private Target M&A Deal Points Study; Joint Venture Task Force – member for France); International Business Law Committee (Chair, European Subcommittee); Aircraft Financing Subcommittee
- Comité Français de l’Arbitrage
- Board of Advisors, Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- European Crowdfunding Network
- Member of the Financial Markets Law Committee