The firm supports a number of charities and offers a platform for staff who want to get involved and give back to the communities in which they live and work. For example, we have relationships with the following organizations:
- Cycle for Survival
- American Cancer Society
- NY Blood Center – Blood Drive
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Walk in Central Park
- New York Cares – Hands on New York Day and Disaster Response Project
- First Step – Holiday Toy Drive
- City Harvest – “Skip Lunch Fight Hunger”
- Coalition for the Homeless Programs
- Fountain House – The firm assists men and women with mental illness in their recovery by providing opportunities for them to work and learn while contributing their talents in a community of mutual support through a six-month internship at the firm.
- First-Step – We sponsor two to three First Step interns in a four-month job-training program for homeless and low-income women. Our employees work closely with the interns to develop their office, interpersonal and interview skills so they can move on to a full-time job.
- Cristo Rey New York High School – Economically disadvantaged students work one full day a week at the firm to offset the cost of their education by 72 percent and to experience a real-world workplace environment.
- New Eyes for the Needy – Employees donate eyeglasses that are then distributed to those in need in developing nations worldwide.
- NAMI – Employees walk for mental health research.
- Hope & Heroes
- Jeter's Leaders
- Justice Served (Foodbank for New York City)
- Ladders for Leaders